View Profile The-EXP

All 45 Game Reviews

19 w/ Responses

I'm a huge fan of vib ribbon

Wha!? Coolio, over the last few weeks you've been submitting to the contest every time you sneezed, and this is BY FAR the best submission you've had and its not being entered? I love vib ribbon, it's one of my favourite games on the psx, and you've caught the style just right here, i can see myself playing this all evening, the guy is so cute, and the sybc is just right, as well as having a VR style song go with it. Hats off to you, this game is amazing. 5vd.

Coolio-Niato responds:

Means alot coming from you =) I decided on letting others have a chance at the contest seeing as Ive got like what, 6 games in it alrdy? XD Just so u kno...i dont sneeze THAT often x] Thanks for the review and gl with Ongaku.

Peace,
Coolio-N

Incredible

Please tell me how you got such fast communication perfected///

INDESTRUCTOTANK RIPOFF!!???!!?!?!?

YOU TOTALLY RIPPED OFF MY GAME!

and by ripped off I mean created a completely new concept, just with a combo bounce feature, you guys in the other reviews should lay off the Itank comparisons, its nothing like it. FOr one, I think its more fun (I love colour games) i didnt invent combo bounces, the zillion and one "throwing games" did (although they did it badly) and it has little or nothing to compare with Itank other than that.
This game rocks, fivened.

Kabomb responds:

Thankyou. IndestructoTank is one of my fav games, great concept and obviously more succesful than angryfaic. I already had an idea about an angry faic game and I couldn't avoid creating that style of play.

anyway thanks heaps again.

Awesome

It's been kind of done before, but not to this standard in quality or humour, fivened, KenneyMcKenneyson.

Oh, and the music is awesome too.

Kenney responds:

Your review has been done before, but not to this standard of quality or humour, McEXP.

Oh, and I lik..music...nevermind.

fantastic

i've never been so satisfied with a NG game EVER, good work here.

entertaining

to advance a level though i needed to press play

trig1 responds:

once you got the blocks, press space.

it is awefully like the other game called fishy...

...but i'm sure you haven't noticed, so its ok :P

i think you're on to something

this would make a great game idea with a bit more time in it. i personally loved it, and hope my 5 offers it some protection from the portal dickheads..

HappyGrave responds:

thanks.. you are right. i will recreate the intire game using the advises i get from people

i gave it a 5

purely because of steams estimated updating time, just like real life. I laughed out loud..

RazorICE responds:

Yes, I absoloutely hate updating STEAM.
It always says 3 hours left and then it updates in less than 5 minutes.

In fact, I hate STEAM altogether.

i love advance wars

so i loved this game. An acheivement in flash. Well done

neopickaze responds:

Thanks for your feedback, was quite difficult to make a 'semi-intelligent' opponent in flash at least!

32, Male