View Profile The-EXP

All 70 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

if that was made by a guy

it would never have made the frontpage, let alone a score of above 3... you men are pathetic

nef responds:

I've seen a lot worse things get frontpage. It wouldn't get more than a score of 3 eh? Then why do all my other movies have over 3.75? People don't check profiles before they vote. Stop being sexist, just because I have a vagina doesn't mean I can't make flash.

SHAPE TWEEN'D!!!!

could have been better if you used something other than shape tweens... ah well...

saw the origional

your animation syle had improved greatly. this was amazing

this was stolen?

A very big copy of the Homestarrunner 'olde style' characers idea. and also... ARROWED! SWORDED! and MSG'D! are timeless classics of teen girl squad. MUNCHED! LANDED! and SERYNGED! followed the style of the origionals very well. i thoroughly enjoyed watching this movie.

The first and best...l

this was the first thing i ever saw on negrounds... decades later and i still think it's the best

look at me...

I'm trying to make my voice sound lower to the extent that all you can hear is my breath down the microphone! just edit your voice! the last blam master was bad enough with the poorly done frame-by-frame work. also... the size of these files! optimise the sound and jpgs (in the file>export window) it's a nice idea... but you've got to puta bit more effort in for them to be good.

Mepho-Sophilist responds:

good or bad thanks alot for your help

did you steal those characters from the origional?

it was good, (you get a 5 for humor because the boss died from a 3ft fall) the music got a bit anoying... but overall this wasn't bad!

how long did that take to make?

it wasn't a movie, a guy tweens on and off a white background, then text explodes...
<sarcasm>i think you deserve an oscar</sarcasm>
more effort and it could be good... go with the idea

i hate clocks

but it's movies like this that are changing my opinion... i guess it's just the classic random shit clock movies that should get blammed, but this...this is good (i give it a 5)

spitfire responds:

Thak you.

Beautiful...

very nice! looking forward to seeing the full version\series or whatever your plan is

33, Male