View Profile The-EXP

All 68 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

Here I was thinking it was hillarious, it's a damn good thing he saw through your clever ploy.

There I Was

Minding my own businesswith this teen rated flash (for mild text) and suddenly I was confronted by an ERECT PENIS!?
Still it was fun to watch
5'd

evilatwork responds:

Found it in your drawer. :P

Congrats on daily 1st

Darn youuuu! :p

squeakytoad responds:

Ah, that really bugged me because you got a Daily Second on the first game too, and both deserved Daily Features.
Really sorry, man. Loved the game, voted five.

You'll have the pleasure of well over a million views though, while I'll probably end up with less than a hundred thousand, so cheer up, man. :)

I liked it

Metroid sprites can be difficult to work with, if you practice a bit more this could be something really cool. How about and drawing the animations? THat would limit you less, like i did for my game metroid genesis back in the day.
Keep up the good work

Again, absolutely awesome

These should make frontpage no doubt about it.

Gaizka responds:

Aww, you're too kind. I doubt it though, nothing I've ever done has been front-paged on anything, ever. Cheers, though!

That was absolutey awesome

i'm going to watch the second now

Gaizka responds:

Cheers. You'd better.

YOU BETTER FUCKING SAY YES

best line 5'ved

Rudy responds:

ahaha (: I love that line too :]]

roughly

i expcted so much more after reading the last review, not a great flash, i mean, not origional ideas, you used other people's material and animated it, sure a bit creative in your art style, but...not impressive, not HUGELY impressive should i say... not bad though, compared to average NG submission, awesome, so...awesome...kind-of...

amazing

it really scared me, its quite late and i wasn't expecting that. i loved the detail and the quality of the character design. well done

this is the best parody i've ever seen

i think the toof series is SO over rated, i am a fan of it though, i loved you going on about motion tweens, but hey, everyone uses them. the voice was similar the characters were funny. the the was the. over all it was good

32, Male